Legalization of information
Making the information obtained surreptitiously legitimate for possible use in trials, criminal case files, or other public reports, etc.
Almost any information can be legalized:
- internal corporate materials
- reports from insider sources
- information from government establishments
- criminal case and investigation progress files
- reports from private detectives, etc.
Information legalization technologies:
- information attacks in electronic mass media
- publications in blogs and on social media
- publications on Telegram channels
- “backdated” publications
- mass “planting”
- notarization, etc.
13 May, 2022
The objectives of the Laboratory have become even more...
3 February, 2022
Belarus faced an enormous pressure on its sovereignty...
9 September, 2021
Often policy-makers and, in general,...