Legalization of information
Making the information obtained surreptitiously legitimate for possible use in trials, criminal case files, or other public reports, etc.
Almost any information can be legalized:
- internal corporate materials
- reports from insider sources
- information from government establishments
- criminal case and investigation progress files
- reports from private detectives, etc.
Information legalization technologies:
- information attacks in electronic mass media
- publications in blogs and on social media
- publications on Telegram channels
- “backdated” publications
- mass “planting”
- notarization, etc.
25 August, 2022
With this essay, I continue my research into the history...
16 August, 2022
“A Practical Course of HUMINT for Private Intelligence”...
15 August, 2022
Introduction The field of intelligence studies, as an...