The Parastatal Activity Of Greek Far-Right / Fascist Forces, The Euroatlantic System Of Power, And Zionist Fascism: 1944‒2014
Опубликовано 14.01.2015 Автор CEO
- Chapter 1: Greek fascism during the eras of the German Occupation and the Greek Civil War
- Chapter 2: The impact of the Cold War on the fascist and the neo-nazi phenomena
- Chapter 3: The Greek Branch of the “Stay Behind” network: “L.O.K.” (Lochoi Oreinōn Katadromōn) and “Kokkini Provia” Operation
- Chapter 4: The protagonists of the fascist/neo-nazi movement in Greece during the decade 1957-1967
- Chapter 5: The dictatorship of the 21st April 1967: fascist parastatal forces occupied the State
- Chapter 6: Ioannidis’ junta and the Yom Kippur War
- Chapter 7: The development of the far-right/fascist political family in Greece after the fall of the Colonels’ dictatorship (in this chapter, I analyze several far-right/fascist political organizations/parties in Greece during the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s as well as the links among Greek far-right/fascist forces, CIA, NATO, Zionist fascism, and business cartels).
- Historical Appendix I: Mussolini as an agent of the British intelligence organization MI5, and Hitler as the shadow founder of the State of Israel
- Historical Appendix II: The Zionist-Fascist culture, ideology, and mentality of the founders of the European Unification project
Роскомнадзор блокирует одного провайдера за другим, но...
Данные курьеров сервисов доставки "Яндекс.Еда" и...
Задачи, которые поставлены перед Лабораторией, стали еще...