The Parastatal Activity Of Greek Far-Right / Fascist Forces, The Euroatlantic System Of Power, And Zionist Fascism: 1944‒2014
Опубликовано 14.01.2015 Автор CEO
- Chapter 1: Greek fascism during the eras of the German Occupation and the Greek Civil War
- Chapter 2: The impact of the Cold War on the fascist and the neo-nazi phenomena
- Chapter 3: The Greek Branch of the “Stay Behind” network: “L.O.K.” (Lochoi Oreinōn Katadromōn) and “Kokkini Provia” Operation
- Chapter 4: The protagonists of the fascist/neo-nazi movement in Greece during the decade 1957-1967
- Chapter 5: The dictatorship of the 21st April 1967: fascist parastatal forces occupied the State
- Chapter 6: Ioannidis’ junta and the Yom Kippur War
- Chapter 7: The development of the far-right/fascist political family in Greece after the fall of the Colonels’ dictatorship (in this chapter, I analyze several far-right/fascist political organizations/parties in Greece during the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s as well as the links among Greek far-right/fascist forces, CIA, NATO, Zionist fascism, and business cartels).
- Historical Appendix I: Mussolini as an agent of the British intelligence organization MI5, and Hitler as the shadow founder of the State of Israel
- Historical Appendix II: The Zionist-Fascist culture, ideology, and mentality of the founders of the European Unification project
ГОСТИ: Роман Ромачев, генеральный директор...
Путин заявил, что полиция не поспевает за ростом числа...
Как площадка будет развиваться в ближайшие месяцы...